Vishnu’s practice focuses on capital markets and mergers and acquisitions. He has advised on domestic and cross-border acquisitions and several domestic capital market deals, including initial public offerings (IPOs) and qualified institutional placements (QIPs).
Vishnu’s experience extends to international equity and debt issues including Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) and medium-term notes. Vishnu’s capital markets exposure has led to engagements with foreign institutional investors, mutual funds, and portfolio management services, including the establishment of singular products.
Vishnu also regularly advises clients on intellectual property issues.
- Advising Inga Capital Private Limited, Investec Capital Services (India) Private Limited, and SREI Capital Markets Limited, the underwriters on the public issue of equity shares by Bharat Road Network Limited aggregating approximately INR 6 billion.
- Advising State Bank of India on the rights issue of its equity shares aggregating approximately INR 167 billion.
- Advising Spark Capital Advisors (India) Private Limited, the lead manager and Intellect Design Arena Limited, the issuer on the rights issue of equity shares by the issuer aggregating approximately INR 2 billion.
- Advising and acting as Special Counsel to Adlabs Entertainment Limited on its initial public offer of equity shares aggregating approximately INR 4 billion.
- Advising Snowman Logistics Limited on its initial public issue of equity shares aggregating approximately INR 2 billion.
- Advising Suzlon Energy Limited on its rights issue of equity shares aggregating approximately INR 13 billion.
- Advising Neogen Chemicals Limited on its initial public offering of equity shares aggregating approximately INR 1.32 billion.
- Advising Jyoti Structures Limited, the issuer on the rights issue of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) along with warrants of the issuer aggregating approximately INR 1.25 billion and advising Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, the global coordinators and book running lead managers (GCBRLM) on the qualified institutional placement (QIP) by the issuer aggregating INR 1 billion.
- Advising State Bank of India and IDBI Bank on the establishment of their medium-term note programs of USD 5 billion and USD 1.5 billion respectively.
- Advising Gateway Distriparks Limited and IL&FS Investsmart Limited on their Global Depository Receipt (GDR) issues.
- Advising Reliance MediaWorks Limited, the issuer and Axis Capital Limited, the lead manager on the issue of shares on rights basis of the issuer, aggregating approximately INR 6 billion.
- Advising TAQA Jyoti Energy Ventures Private Limited on their acquisition of Himachal Sorang Power Limited.