Sindhu has over a decade’s experience advising clients on mandates related to Mergers & Acquisitions, Investment Funds, and Banking & Finance. She routinely advises clients on investments in, and acquisitions of, unlisted companies. Her Banking & Finance Practice includes transactions related to mezzanine debt funding and venture debt.
Sindhu leads complex and high value deals and engages with clients across the life cycle of a transaction – from structuring, to risk assessment and diligence review, originating and negotiating definitive agreements and completion.
Sindhu advises domestic and international clients on acquisitions, private equity deals, exits, and joint ventures, as well as on matters pertinent to regulatory and compliance norms, corporate laws, exchange control laws, employment laws, and general corporate advisory.
Sindhu’s practice is cross-border and cross-sectoral. She has a wealth of experience borne of working with real estate entities, venture capital and investment funds, asset management companies, and financial advisors.
- Advised a leading diversified real estate group of companies based in Singapore on the modification of transaction documents pursuant to the restructuring of certain loans granted to a commercial real estate developer based in India.
- Advised an Indian technology and innovations consultancy firm on the issuance of non-convertible debentures to a private equity firm based in the United States of America, and its many affiliates.
- Advised an Indian-origin multinational conglomerate with subsidiaries in the healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, financial services, and real estate sectors, on various transactions pertinent to the issuance of term loans and, or, subscription to debentures issued on a private placement basis by Indian entities engaged in real estate development.
- Advised several leading Indian financing firms, including investment funds, asset management companies, and financial advisors, on various transactions relating to their subscription to debentures issued on a private placement basis by entities engaged in real estate business activities.
- Advised a global technology service provider on its receipt of venture debt from major venture debt financing firms.
- Advised an Australian health and personal safety products manufacturer on several transactions including the divestment of its sexual wellness
- business in India, the demerger of its gloves business from a former subsidiary company, and on share purchase transactions that the company entered into with a major Indian textile and apparel manufacturing company.
- Advised a major Indian FMCG manufacturer on its investment in an Indian natal and maternal products and personal care products manufacturer.
- Advised a multinational engineering and operating solutions consultancy firm in raising approximately USD 100 million from an international private fund.
- Advised a Netherlands-based financing firm in connection with its INR 1.82 billion Series D investment in a leading Indian agricultural technology startup.